How to link website to Stacks Brickit Site Connection plugin

Hi there im new and im excited to convert my website i made through wordpress to https://stacksmarket.co/
so i went into plugins and i want to know How to link my website to Stacks Brickit Site Connection plugin. i downloaded the latest plugin and tried adding it to my wordpress plugin but theres an error. please help!

Hi! Unfortunately i have the same problem :frowning:

Hi @albeeyap ,

Can you please share your website url ?

@bassam.tarek youtube embed feature on my app doesnt function. it displays my embed youtube video in the browser web builder but in the app it doesnt. can u please help. also can i embed soundcloud song to my app? also facebook login feature isnt available. i have woocomerce and customers cant register or login

@bassam.tarek exporting to apple IOS instructions does not work. i cant even get the apple key id and is stuck at https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree
can i get step by step instructions top export my app on IOS.

@albeeyap

youtube embed feature on my app doesnt function. it displays my embed youtube video in the browser web builder but in the app it doesn’t.

I will do it from myside and get back to you

also can i embed soundcloud song to my app?

For now You can open them from a button or image as external URL, Will check SoundCloud and get back to you

Can I replace your account data with demo data to test it so that we can make sure from the problem ?

Do you have your application uploaded and running on google play ? or you are sending your customers the apk directly?

I believe apple is reviewing your account and it is pending approval:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/85106

Please allow up to 48 hours to get approved by apple and try again

@bassam.tarek yes you can temporarily replace account data for the facebook login and please lmk if if works or not.
ALSO i changed my splash page and when i go into my app (apk) it doesnt show the update.!

Splash and icons and all the general settings needs a new build, so please generate a new app from the android icon

@bassam.tarek i made the new build but now when i open the apk and install it says this…

can you please remove the old one and install the new one and try again

1 Like

@bassam.tarek any update with the youtube embed feature?
also generating new app updated the splash page ty

Hi @albeeyap ,

For the problem of Facebook login
Facebook login works only for apps published on google play, so after you publish the app just follow the steps and it will work:

2- Regarding youtube embed feature: I confirm there is a bug reading your video and we will work on a fix, please allow us 24 hours to get it done

Glad that the splash is working perfectly

Thank you

@bassam.tarek ok please keep up to date

Hi @albeeyap,

Issue fixed, you will need to remove the application from your device, Generate the Application again, and install the new one on your mobile device

Let me know if that solves your issue
Best Regards

@bassam.tarek are u referring to youtube? and my posts via blogs are not updating.

@bassam.tarek i attempted to try to add a 2nd video button to the app and it is not showing. It displays the stackmarket website? check picture and you’ll see in the bottom of the app the youtube video embed link i was trying to have display. Instead it shows the stacks app website.

This is because you didn’t add the embed link of the video, you added the watch link itself

The embed link is working perfectly